Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Imagine That Creative Playground challenge - Joys of the Season

The challenge this month at the Imagine That Creative Playground is Joys of the Season
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/joys-of-season-monthly-challenge.html

I have used the Christmas tree and the colours from the inspiration photo for my card.
This is the inspiration photo   

I have used precoloured images, and paper from Imagine That North Pole Christmas bundle which is half price at the moment.

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Christmas cards all year round - anything goes
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/december-challenge-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Crazy 4 challenges 365 - S.T.A.R. (incorporate something starting from each of the letters in the word) I have S-Star, Santa, snow, T-tree, A-animal, R-Red.
http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/crazy-4-challenges-c4c365.html


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Margaret - the tree is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

2amscrapper said...

Such a delightful card using Imagine That! digis by Kris. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Playground for our Joys of the Season challenge. Helene, DT

Marie Bingaman said...

Such a well put together card, Margaret! Thanks again for joining us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Donna said...

What a holly jolly card, GranMargaret! Love the Santa. So glad you joined us at Imagine That! Creative Playground for the Joys of the Season.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this is such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

Lisa Lynn said...

What a fun card. That is a terrific tree and Santa. Have a Merry Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digistamp for Joys of the Seasons, Lisa Lynn DT.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Happy New Year!
Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Creative Playground too.

Helen x